Seed maker stardew valley.

The Seed Maker can produce 1-3 seeds of the same variety as the input crop (97.5% chance, average of 2 seeds), 1-4 Mixed Seeds (2% chance), or an Ancient Fruit seed (0.5% chance). Neither the number of seeds produced nor the likelihood of getting Mixed Seeds or Ancient Seeds are affected by luck.

Seed maker stardew valley. Things To Know About Seed maker stardew valley.

Strawberry Seeds are a type of seed. Mature plants yield Strawberries. They can be purchased for 100g at the Egg Festival. They can also be obtained by using the Seed Maker. When harvested, each Strawberry plant gives 1 Strawberry every 4 days, with a small random chance for more Strawberries. StagesOct 7, 2021 · Mixed seeds - craft 20 seed makers and keep using wheat on them. Among the wheat seeds you are going to get a steady chance at mixed seeds. Also pop in to level 81 in the mines from time to time - it's full of weeds, and it's a small area that is easy to cut down. Stardew Valley Cactus Fruit Seed Maker. The Stardew Valley Cactus Seed Maker is a machine that can be used to create cactus seeds. It can be purchased from Pierre’s General Store for 500g. The machine is operated by placing a cactus fruit in the input slot and selecting the “Create Seeds” button. One cactus fruit will yield four cactus …I can't really think of how it could, other than early ancient seeds or good fishing chest items. This seed has crop fairy day 3, stone owl and meteor in first month, a SECOND crop fairy in first fall. Be warned: I made this file with remix mine chests and that seems to stick regardless of toggling that option.Strawberry Seeds are a type of seed. Mature plants yield Strawberries . They can be purchased for 100g at the Egg Festival. They can also be obtained by using the Seed Maker . When harvested, each Strawberry plant gives 1 Strawberry every 4 days, with a small random chance for more Strawberries. [1]

Stardew Valley Seed Codes – List Every action you take in the game depends solely and exclusively on the initial World Seed, so read all our guides to do your best at the start of the game. 281191250 – You must unearth the Ancient Seed ( Linus’ shop ) > in the Museum to Gunther donate the Ancient Seeds and you will get a packet of …

Based on the average of two seeds for each crop you put in the seed maker, you'll want to avoid making seeds from crops that sell for more than double the cost of a seed and in most cases will only want to feed normal quality crops into the seed maker. This means that the most cost effective crops to make your own seeds from are (in decreasing ...A sweet, starchy tropical fruit. A Banana is a fruit produced each day by a Banana Tree during its harvest season. A banana tree on the farm in Stardew Valley produces fruit during Summer. On Ginger Island or in the Greenhouse, it produces fruit year-round. A Blue Discus Fish Pond has a 5-15% chance of producing a banana daily once the ...

It takes a few seconds to process, then you can collect the seeds and put in a new fruit/veg if you have more to process! The Seed Maker can produce 1-3 seeds of the same variety as the input crop (97.51% chance, average of 2 seeds), 1-4 Mixed Seeds (1.99% chance), or an Ancient Fruit seed (0.5% chance).Incase you want to turn a crappy quality crop into seeds and try again for a better one. It basically turns the vegetable or fruit or whatever into seeds. Incase you want to turn a crappy quality ...A Coffee Bean is a plantable seed that is also the crop harvested from the plants. Coffee Beans grow and mature 10 days after being planted (and every 2 days thereafter) in either Spring or Summer. The primary source of Coffee Beans is Dust Sprites, but they are only rarely dropped (1% chance). They may also randomly appear in the Traveling Cart's Special Stock for data-sort-value="2500">2 ...Jan 7, 2023 · A sweet, starchy tropical fruit. A Banana is a fruit produced each day by a Banana Tree during its harvest season. A banana tree on the farm in Stardew Valley produces fruit during Summer. On Ginger Island or in the Greenhouse, it produces fruit year-round. A Blue Discus Fish Pond has a 5-15% chance of producing a banana daily once the ... We currently have 1,576 articles about the country-life RPG developed by ConcernedApe . Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these ...

Stardew Valley Cactus Fruit Seed Maker. The Stardew Valley Cactus Seed Maker is a machine that can be used to create cactus seeds. It can be purchased from Pierre’s General Store for 500g. The machine is operated by placing a cactus fruit in the input slot and selecting the “Create Seeds” button. One cactus fruit will yield four cactus …

Sep 17, 2020. #6. Ereo said: I wouldn't use them on sweet gem berries. It would be more expensive than buying rare seeds. One rare seed: 1000g. One sweet gem berry: 3000g (base value) So even if you restart and do it repeatedly to get the max of 3 seeds, you'd just break even. That's true.

How to use seed maker. Showing 1 - 5 of 5 comments. Gungrave Mar 6, 2016 @ 12:58am. Just put a fruit or vegetable in it and it will produce seeds. I don't know if it works for things grown on trees though like apples, oranges, cherries, etc. Last edited by Gungrave ; Mar 6, 2016 @ 12:58am.I jumped for joy when I was able to craft a seed maker. I thought I was going to save tonnes of money on buying seeds and make lots of money in return, but so far, I …Best Fruit Crop In Stardew Valley. 11. Hot Pepper. Look at all those Spicy Hot Peppers! This crop is harvested in the Summer from Pepper seeds after five days of planting which has a fair Base, Tiller, and Artisan selling price. Despite its low Restoration effects, this spicy product has one great advantage.Jun 23, 2021. #1. Woke up in the morning and got the "Weeds have caused damage on your farm" message, so I went around my whole farm checking all the paths and fences but couldn't find any damage. I thought I had just missed the damaged tile, but then I saw that my seed maker had been destroyed by a weed. I know in the attached file the weed is ...I have played 10 full years in Stardew Valley and Never, EVER left the farm. I am currently have over 10 Million g and a farm that is full of crops year round. ... having that I put thousands of corn through it until I got an Ancient seed and with that ancient seed I ran it through the seed maker many times over until I was making a field full ...Starfruit wine will net you 3,150g with artisan perk or 2,250g without. That's way more than what you can get from seed maker, which is up to 3 seeds. And, starfruit is a terrible crop to use a seed maker. It takes two weeks to grow, and it does not regrow. That means it will take about 3.5 seasons to just fill the greenhouse, and you ...

Tips. Since the Seed Maker creates an average of two seeds from one Sweet Gem Berry, and that only 97.5% of the time, and since a Sweet Gem Berry is worth at least 3,000g (more if it's of higher quality), each Rare Seed produced from the Seed Maker is created at a cost of more than 1,500g, perhaps as much as 2,250g.This makes the …Starfruit Seeds. Plant these in the summer. Takes 13 days to mature. Starfruit Seeds are a type of seed. Mature plants yield Starfruit . They can be purchased at the Oasis and occasionally from the Traveling Cart. One seed can be obtained from Gunther at the Museum after donating 15 items. They can also be obtained by using the Seed Maker.Welcome to Joseph's Seed Shop! This mod is a part of a larger mod-in-progress called “The Grampleton Maker’s Market” and features a bi-monthly temporary seed shop where players can purchase a variety of traditional and modern Native North American seeds, crops, and recipes.Mixed seeds - craft 20 seed makers and keep using wheat on them. Among the wheat seeds you are going to get a steady chance at mixed seeds. Also pop in to level 81 in the mines from time to time - it's full of weeds, and it's a small area that is easy to cut down.Apr 24, 2021 · The Seed Maker is a piece of equipment is Stardew Valley that players can use in order to get more seeds from rarer crops- here's how to get one. This article is part of a directory:... Blue berry cost 80g in seed and sells 4x for 50g = 200g, or 320g if you seed it. Profit of up to 160g per square. One melon square costs 2x 100g and sells for 2x 250g. Profit of 300g per square. Starting with the same money, doing melons is half the plowing, half the watering, one quarter the picking, and makes more money, then blueberry.Getting Stardew Valley Ancient Seed Using a Seed Maker. The most reliable way to get a pack of Ancient Seeds is, of course, through a seed maker. That does mean that you need at least one Ancient Fruit to start with since you would need that to use the seed maker. Aside from that, there is a tiny 0.5% chance that you could receive 1 to 3 ...

Crops are plants that are grown from seeds to be harvested for the purpose of profit, food, or gifting. Generally, each crop is seasonal. It can be planted only during its designated season, and when seasons change (after the 28th day), the crop will wither and die. Multi-season crops (i.e., Ancient Fruit, Coffee Bean, Corn, Sunflower, and Wheat), …4 Feb 2021 ... The seed maker is unlocked at Farming 9, with a free unit given by the Dye Bundle of the Bulletin Board of the Community Center. The Dye Bundle ...

By exploiting this effect, it is possible to exclusively get a 3-seed-per-crop conversion ratio with the seed maker by replaying the day. Results from the Recycling Machine are repeatable. This can be exploited to easily acquire Cloth early on, such as for the Artisan Bundle. Fish Pond produce. Crab Pot catch. These results depend on the Random ... Yeah, there is a misconception here of there being more yield for seed makers when you put in a higher quality. No matter what quality crop you put in you will receive 1-3 seeds (sometimes an ancient seed, or mixed seeds). Really doesn’t matter which crops you plan to keg or seed maker if you don’t plan to sell any of the crops in crop form.The seed maker consumes a crop, nearly any crop, and takes 20 game minutes to produce seeds from that crop. Daily luck and item quality have no effect on the process. The seed maker has a 97.51% chance to produce the seeds of that crop. That means if you feed 40 seedmakers cranberries, usually 39 of them will spit out cranberry …It takes a few seconds to process, then you can collect the seeds and put in a new fruit/veg if you have more to process! The Seed Maker can produce 1-3 seeds of the same variety as the input crop (97.51% chance, average of 2 seeds), 1-4 Mixed Seeds (1.99% chance), or an Ancient Fruit seed (0.5% chance).Based on the average of two seeds for each crop you put in the seed maker, you'll want to avoid making seeds from crops that sell for more than double the cost of a seed and in most cases will only want to feed normal quality crops into the seed maker. This means that the most cost effective crops to make your own seeds from are (in decreasing ...Stardew Valley. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Umm, if you put your special seed in the seed maker first thing in the morning you can always reload the day until you get 2 or 3 seeds. But, you may need to change the random generator by doing a few actions prior to putting the seed in the …Jun 22, 2023 · For players starting out, Kale and Parsnips are good money makers early on in the game. Kale’s a good harvest for Year 2 as well when taking the Artisan produce that can be made into account ... A mod for Stardew Valley. Contribute to vabrell/sdw-seed-maker-mod development by creating an account on GitHub. ... Seedmaker - Better quality produces more seeds. A mod for Stardew Valley. Supports. Automate; Config Menu; ToDo. About. A mod for Stardew Valley Resources. Readme Stars. 0 stars Watchers. 1 watching Forks.

1.5: Iridium quality is now possible when using Deluxe Fertilizer. Bugfix for stages of growth (25% non-Agriculturist, 20% and 35% Agriculturist). Now used in the remixed Rare Crops bundle. The Ancient Fruit is a fruit crop that grows from Ancient Seeds after 28 days. Thereafter, the mature plant yields another Ancient Fruit every 7 days.

Blue berry cost 80g in seed and sells 4x for 50g = 200g, or 320g if you seed it. Profit of up to 160g per square. One melon square costs 2x 100g and sells for 2x 250g. Profit of 300g per square. Starting with the same money, doing melons is half the plowing, half the watering, one quarter the picking, and makes more money, then blueberry.

For players starting out, Kale and Parsnips are good money makers early on in the game. Kale’s a good harvest for Year 2 as well when taking the Artisan produce that can be made into account ...Blue berry cost 80g in seed and sells 4x for 50g = 200g, or 320g if you seed it. Profit of up to 160g per square. One melon square costs 2x 100g and sells for 2x 250g. Profit of 300g per square. Starting with the same money, doing melons is half the plowing, half the watering, one quarter the picking, and makes more money, then blueberry.Jun 9, 2023. #4. The seedmaker is probably my favorite equipment in Stardew Valley. I like to grow a lot of blueberries, cranberries, and strawberries. With the seedmaker I can easily prepare to plant my outdoor seasonal berries and fill my greenhouse. Similarly, I can fill my island farm with pineapple. Not only do I replicate ancient seeds, I ...Stardew Valley gives players many options when starting a new game, including changing the World Seed (introduced in update 1.5 in December 2020).It's 100% break-even if you make 3 seeds, and it's the same for 9, 12, 15, any amount, etc., etc. Anything less than 3 seeds from each Seed Maker, and you actually lose potential money - that's even if you only receive the base crop. A mod for Stardew Valley. Contribute to vabrell/sdw-seed-maker-mod development by creating an account on GitHub. ... Seedmaker - Better quality produces more seeds. A mod for Stardew Valley. Supports. Automate; Config Menu; ToDo. About. A mod for Stardew Valley Resources. Readme Stars. 0 stars Watchers. 1 watching Forks.How To Find Hardwood In Stardew Valley. Hardwood can be obtained by chopping down multiple sources. These sources are Mahogany Trees, Large Stumps, and Large Logs. Mahogany Trees can be chopped ...Nov 10, 2021 · A great place to grow your ancient fruit seeds is inside the greenhouse. Here, you will be able to grow the seeds all year, and you do not have to worry about the plant dying in the Winter. This means that after you plant one seed in the greenhouse, it will basically last forever. Ancient seeds cannot be planted in the garden pot. It has its uses. Mostly it's better for any crop that regrows to get extra seeds for later, or for ancient fruit to get more seeds easier. #1. quinn Nov 12, 2016 @ 8:35pm. The only real purpose of the Seed Maker is for seeds that you can't buy.

ส่วนวิธีการที่จะได้ Winter Seed มาจะมีอยู่ 2 วิธีหลักก็คือทำเควส Bundle ใน Community Center ในส่วนของห้อง Craft Room (Winter Foraging Bundle) เมื่อทำเควสครบก็จะได้ Winter Seed ...Jun 9, 2023. #4. The seedmaker is probably my favorite equipment in Stardew Valley. I like to grow a lot of blueberries, cranberries, and strawberries. With the seedmaker I can easily prepare to plant my outdoor seasonal berries and fill my greenhouse. Similarly, I can fill my island farm with pineapple. Not only do I replicate ancient seeds, I ...#shorts #short In this Stardew Valley tip, we'll be showing you how to use a seed maker. This will help you save money on seeds, and increase your chances of...Stardew Valley. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... The Seed Maker can produce 1-3 seeds of the same variety as the input crop (97.5% chance, average of 2 seeds), 1-4 Mixed Seeds (2% chance), or an Ancient Fruit seed (0.5% chance). Neither the number of seeds produced nor the …Instagram:https://instagram. 24 hour booking in mobile alabamadr sebi cause of deathdonna jordan free patterns160 divided by 20 Aug 16, 2023 · The Seed Maker is a piece of Refining Equipment that produces seeds from a harvested crop or one of four foraged items: Wild Horseradish, Spice Berry, Common Mushroom, or Winter Root. It takes .mw-parser-output .durationtemplate{margin:2px 5px 1px 2px;display:block;white-space:nowrap}.mw-parser-output .durationtemplateinline{margin:2px 0 1px 2px;display:inline;white-space:nowrap}.mw-parser ... File credits. Permissions gained for use from the authors of each of the mods. - Amburr for Spoopy Valley - hadiwrites42 for Artisanal Soda Makers - macskasajt (aka Platonic) for Platonic's Exotic Stuff, Platonic's Kynseed Plants, Pumpkin Days Hybrid Plants, and Simply Sour Cherry - MelindaC for Fizzy Drinks - paradigmnomad and the PPJA team for PPJA More Trees and PPJA Fresh Meat ... hiboy scooter partsmap test scores chart percentile 2021 Inspired by FenixR's upgraded machines , I decided to make upgraded Seed makers. I wanted something that gave a set amount of seeds but wasn't too cheat-y, so I made my own. Iron gives 4 seeds per crop. Gold gives 6 seeds per crop - needs 1 fiber. Iridium gives 8 seeds per crop - needs 2 fiber. Requires CustomFarmingRedux - If you're ...Garlic Seeds are a type of seed. Mature plants yield Garlic.. They can be purchased at Pierre's General Store starting in year 2, from the Magic Shop Boat at the Night Market on Winter 15 (starting in year 2), and occasionally from the Traveling Cart.They can also be obtained by using the Seed Maker.Five to twenty Garlic Seeds may … verizon spokeswoman 2022 Growing the Sweet Gem Berry in Stardew Valley requires obtaining Rare Seeds, which can be bought from the Traveling Merchant or obtained from the Seed Maker by processing Sweet Gem Berries. Once you have the seeds, plant them during the Fall season, either outdoors or in the Greenhouse for year-round cultivation.Aug 15, 2018 · How To Get The Seed Maker Produce. Getting Spice Berries and Wild Horseradish is pretty obvious; you can find them on the ground around Stardew Valley’s world. Check the town and north of... Corn is used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with Cloth in the feed to create a dyeable Striped Shirt. It is a yellow dye when used in the spool of the Sewing Machine with a dyeable clothing item in the feed. It can be placed in the yellow dye pot at Emily 's and Haley 's house, 2 Willow Lane for use in dyeing .